- Application for Refunds
Subject to the terms and conditions in this Refunds Policy and the Terms of Service, Buyer may apply for refund prior to the delivery of the purchased item (“Item”) as stated in the Terms of Service.
- Application for the Refund of an Item
Buyer may only apply for the refund of the Item in the following circumstances:
- The Item has not been received by Buyer;
- The Item was defective and/or damaged on delivery;
- Item delivered does not match the agreed specification (e.g. wrong quantity, variation etc.) to Buyer;
- The Item delivered to Buyer is materially different from the description provided in the listing of the Item.
- Buyer’s application must be submitted via the Urban Tiller WhatsApp account.
- Urban Tiller will review each Buyer’s application on a case-by-case basis and, in its sole discretion, determine whether Buyer’s application is successful.
Buyer will only be refunded after Urban Tiller has approved the application. The refund will be made to Buyer’s designated bank account.
Last Updated: 16 September 2020